Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023: An off-campus hiring announcement for 2023 was issued on the Leica Microsystems official job website. Candidates who are interested in learning more about the Leica Microsystems Careers Recruitment 2023 should read this job posting. Then, using the registration link at the end of this post, they can apply to the Leica Microsystems Off Campus Drive 2023.
Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023, Leica Microsystems Off Campus Eligibility, Job Role, Criteria, and Recruitment Pattern 2023 are all covered in full here.
Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023:- Details
|BTech (Any Stream)
The Company About
Leading manufacturer of scientific equipment and microscopes worldwide is Leica Microsystems. The company was established as a family business in the nineteenth century, and on its journey to becoming a multinational corporation, its history was characterized by unmatched creativity.
The secret to Leica Microsystems’ heritage of invention, which taps into customer ideas and develops solutions catered to their needs, is its historically close collaboration with the scientific community. The Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division are the three divisions that make up Leica Microsystems on a global scale. Each of these divisions is a leader in its industry. Six production sites are located in five different countries, while Leica Microsystems has sales and service operations in 20 different nations.
Germany’s Wetzlar serves as the company’s headquarters.The goal of the Danaher India Development Center (IDC), a research and development facility, is to expedite product roadmaps for all of Danaher’s business sectors. 450+ employees from six Danaher operational companies, including Beckman Coulter, Radiometer, Leica Biosystems, Danaher Digital, Hach, and Leica Microsystems, make up IDC as of today. The center’s staff collaborate closely with those at other international R&D facilities in the US, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, and Denmark. IDC is headquartered in a cutting-edge, top-class building that is located in the heart of Bangalore’s IT HUB.
Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
A Senior Software Engineer is needed by Lecia MicroSystems to work on the software development team that creates software for digital microscope imaging for microsurgery (neuro) and ophthalmology.
- Meets LMS guidelines for security, lifespan, performance, and integration testing
- To build scalable implementations and get outcomes, proactively identify and suggest new, alternative technology.
- Create, test, and release code to production; provide prompt fixes.
- Work cooperatively with the Product and Technology organizations to achieve alignment with business objectives.
- Follow best coding techniques, unit tests, functional testing, code reviews, no regressions, and the “definition of done” for each story as part of the sprint.
- Attend scrum meetings, such as daily stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and contribute.
- abide with the organization’s policy regarding a hybrid model of in-office and remote work
- 0–1 year of engineering-related experience required (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)
- having preferably worked in an Agile context
- familiarity with contemporary programming languages like C++, C#, Java, Python, etc.
- understanding of Windows and a number of other technologies
- exposure to NoSQL, relational database technology, and object-oriented programming. MongoDB, etc.
How to Apply for Leica Microsystems Recruitment 2023?
Note:- By using the following application link as soon as feasible before the deadline, all interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for the Leica Microsystems Freshers Recruitment 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here
Hello Doston Welcome To My Blog मैं यज्ञेश सिंह इस साइट का Owner हूँ मुझे ब्लॉग्गिंग का काफ़ी अनुभव है मैं एक इंडियन ब्लॉगर हूँ मुझे Tech से रिलेटेड पोस्ट लिखना काफ़ी पसंद है ब्लॉग्गिंग के साथ ही साथ मैं एक स्टूडेंट भी हूँ मुझे अपनी नॉलेज को साझा करना काफी पसंद भी है.